[old boxes + old book = new storage organizer] #success
Click on the photos to see the process.
As you can see, I started this process by sanding down the entire dresser. You can see the before and after sanding on the third picture. Then I painted the edges and any place I thought would be exposed at the end. Then I painted the main color on top, and sanded back onto the dark grey for the distressed look. I also painted all the the handle bars and accents to tie it all together.
After a crazy drive, we made it to Utah. Here’s Lauren enjoying the weather.
We rode the incline in Pittsburg, PA. Beautiful day by the way. I really didn’t mean for that to rhyme.